Why start blogging?

So I've had a blog for almost a year now. However, I haven't been using it, well, at all really. It was just this thing I made for a class one time. But this week I began thinking about it and I realized that it was crazy.

I claim to be a writer. I spend hours upon hours on my computer. Sometimes I'm writing. Usually, I'm facebooking. The limited writing I do tends to be classroom-related or newspaper-specific. Which is sad.

Thus, I'm truly making use of my blog. I hope to use this to help with my writing and how often I write. Hopefully, it will help me prepare more for my future in the field of journalism.

Right now, it is simply going to be entitled "Kendra" however, my suitemate has a different idea. I'll consider it.

So here goes, my first blog entry that isn't required for a class. I probably won't write every day, but hopefully every few days or every week. This is my challenge to myself. Come up with a topic every week. More often than that, if I can think of anything.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts